This mounting option is recommended for situations when you need to move your lattice in between experiments. Lab-Frame not included.
Assembly: Refer to Fume Hood Manufacturer recommendations for Recommended Installation.
- [On your already assembled lattice frame] Connect vertical mounting base plates to the bottoms of your left and right-most rods and attach to the bottom of your fume hood or benchtop with #10 screws. Screws not included.
- On the ends of the 24″ rods, attach the swivel base plates at a 45-degree angle.
- On the other end of each rod, attach a lattice connector
- Connect to the assembled lattice frame.
- Screw into the floor of your fume hood or bench top using #10 screws.
4′ Kit Includes:
6′ Kit Includes:
8′ Kit Includes: